(225) 963 9638

An Overview of the Fiancé Visa Process

If the consular officer determines that the relationship is valid, the U.S. Department of State will issue the K-1 visa. Your future spouse then has six months to travel to the U.S. and once your spouse enters the U.S. you have 90 days to get married. Once married,...